Paris and surroundings
KHIMOD is a green tech start-up affiliated to the French industrial group ALCEN. Based on innovative Heat Exchanger-Reactors, KHIMOD develops production units of valuable molecules using catalytic synthesis. Our units are designed to address chemical intensification as well as carbon cycle disruption by producing carbon-free synthetic hydrogen. Along with several renowned partners, KHIMOD keeps expanding and is looking to recruit a Process Engineer.
You will be in charge of developing catalytic synthesis systems and will report to the Head of Products.
You will ensure the entire system development from the pre-project stage and will design several processing structures.
You will fully complete PIDs:
- description of the processes according to the naming system
- components sizing
- tools and measurement indication
You will be working alongside both:
- internal colleagues to complete the interfaces specification (automatism and power) and follow the ongoing production of our units
- external partners to ensure our systems comply with the normative environment (Atex zones, CE conformity, Hazop analysis)
You will lead the construction and implementation of the units on site with every party involved (study offices, partners, technicians, customers). You will start the machines and complete their performance tests.
Your observations will enable you to suggest new structures orientations in order to improve our product design and efficiency.
- Master’s degree in process engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience in gas and chemical processing in an English-speaking environment
- Demonstrated experience in project design and launch
- Knowledge in continuous stream catalytic synthesis or similar industrial sector or service company
- Ability to work independently and to manage several technical topics simultaneously
- Ability to perform PDFs and PIDs, to specify and size the components of a system
- Demonstrated interest for small lively companies
- Ability to manage projects
- Reactiveness, initiative and proactiveness
- Ability to complete cross-sectoral assignments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team