Paris and surroundings
KHIMOD is a green tech start-up affiliated to the French industrial group ALCEN. Based on innovative Heat Exchanger-Reactors, KHIMOD develops production units of valuable molecules using catalytic synthesis. Our units are designed to address chemical intensification as well as carbon cycle disruption by producing carbon-free synthetic hydrogen. Along with several renowned partners, KHIMOD keeps expanding and is looking to recruit a Head of Engineering Unit.
You will be in charge of developing and managing KHIMOD’s engineering unit and will report to the executive board.
You will take part to upstream reflections within KHIMOD regarding:
- New generation engineering products modelling
- Potential markets technical and economic typification
You will provide the board with advice on physical, technical and economic modelling tools development. You will lead and take part to internal modelling tools development.
You will manage a growing team and will actively contribute to its expansion. In addition to your regular management duties, you will identify and recruit new profiles for your team.
You and your team will actively take part to pre-sales development stages and design solutions configurations for our customers. You will define KHIMOD’s products performances projections within our customers’ systems and will deliver pre-sales stages economic assessments.
You and your team will support the products unit and represent the engineering services we offer our customers.
- Master's degree in process engineering
- At least 10 years of chemical process engineering in an English-speaking environment
- Advanced general knowledge of the energy industry, including renewable and carbon-free energy sources
- Full ability to both design and model chemical engineering processes
- Basic knowledge in technical and economic modelling
- Demonstrated interest for small lively companies
- Responsiveness, initiative and cross-functional projects management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team